So, you probably see on Facebook announcements about each new moon and full moon. Maybe you read about it but feel a bit lost when all articles invite you to “make the most of the energy” and do some rituals to “set your intentions, release or manifest.” It can be a bit confusing if you’ve never heard about this, but no worries, we’ve got you covered.
Every month has cycles. The moon goes from new moon (when you can’t see the moon at all) to full moon every month. Each stage of the moon has a different energy. Every month of the year aligns with the astrological signs, that’s why there are new moons and full moons associated with signs. This aspect makes them all different like each have their personalities, traits, and benefits.
This month we are gonna go through the Full Moon in Scorpio. Scorpio is a water sign; water is associated with the emotions. This excerpt from www.zodiac-sign-astrology.com will illustrate Scorpio traits best:
“Scorpios are fiercely independent. They can accomplish anything they put their mind to, and they won’t give up. They are perfectly suited to being on their own. They are not social butterflies like some other zodiac signs and some prefer to live on their own that way there is never any issue of who controls what at home, they like to be in control. Their strengths are that Scorpios are loyal, passionate, resourceful, observant, dynamic. Their weaknesses are that they are jealous, obsessive, suspicious, manipulative.”
Due to the influence of so much energy in this sign, you may experience these strengths or weaknesses on yourself. Especially if you have a Scorpio as your sun sign, moon or rising.
Every moon phase is ideal for something, and you can tune in, get informed and take advantage of those windows that appear every month. If we follow the moon phases, we get to experience growth, evolution, and understanding. Especially when we begin to feel a bit funky due to the influence of the moon.
How to start your path synchronizing yourself with the moons:
- Download your FREE 2017 Moon Calendar here.
- Mark on your planner or phone calendar, the next month’s new moon and the full moon to begin with.
- About three days before each stage and three days after each stage, you will begin to feel a bit sensitive, pay attention and do your monthly 10-minute research to see what sign is it on and how to make the most of it.
- Choose a ritual online or grab suggestions from our Moon Calendar to create your own beautiful ritual. It can be as simple as writing wishes on a piece of paper to a full blown group gathering. Whatever you prefer will do the trick.
- Keep doing this at the beginning of every month, before you know it you will be so in tuned with the moon that all of your physical cycles will become naturally aligned with its phases and your whole body and energy will be boosted into higher grounds.
Let’s begin with this one coming up!
What’s up with the moon in Scorpio? How can we make the most of it?
This particular moon will be emotional. You may suddenly begin to feel very jealous, suspicious or manipulative. You may find yourself thinking about the worst case scenarios, and if you are not aware that this is the moon’s influence, you may make rash decisions. Be careful and try not to react. Choose to act instead. This intention will help:
- Repeat after me, beautiful soul: “My intention, right here and now is for the all of the emotions that come out during this full moon are divinely guided for my deeper understanding of my wounds that need healing. My intention is that this understanding comes about in the most harmonious, peaceful and pleasant way possible. May the emotions show up smoothly enough for me to continue my life, my responsibilities, and commitments in a stable and joyful way. My intention is to recognize what shows up with love and do my best to reach a higher level of awareness and understanding focused on love, forgiveness, and harmony. My intention is to remain calm at all times, and my Higher Self takes over any important decisions that need to be made during these days, ensuring the best outcome. I let it be so, and so it is, Universe grant me this or something better for the highest good of all involved.” (More intentions here)
- The night of the full moon grab a piece of paper and write a list of all things you really feel like getting rid of.
- Grab the “things I wanna get rid of” paper in your hand, connect with those emotions, feel the negativity you want to release and then, using your breath, exhale that negative energy out. Take as many breaths as you need, exhaling and infusing the paper with everything as if you were removing it from your life and placing it on the paper.
- Then burn it, ceremoniously. Call your angels of love and light to come in and assist this process making sure those things are indeed, being released.
- If you wanna take it deeper check out our Higher Self Meditation or our “Shamanic Journey Series with the Jaguar as your Spirit Guide Meditation.” The Jaguar energy helps us face our fears and walk elegantly back into our power. Both are beginner level guided meditations you can do during the full moon to ensure an incredible experience.
Welcome to the moon following tribe!
Hope this helps, I would love for you to comment below and write the three things you’d like to release from your life on this full moon.
Have a wonderful time beautiful!