HEY, WILD CHILD
On December 3rd we have a FULL MOON in GEMINI.
Neptune’s presence brings in a bit of deceptive behavior. Lies, cutting corners, cheating, blaming others, can all be present during this Full Moon. Mercury is also retrograding during this 2 week period, so, as we know, it’s a time to go within and explore our inner depths.
Here’s a summary of what’s going on in the sky. If you’d like to know ALL about the actual alignments and what’s astrologically going on, visit our friend Mara de Diego at her amazing site “IOVI Astrología”. Check it out HERE.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Temptation to seek success in unethical or deceptive ways
- Opposing forces making themselves known (Example: your ego vs. your intuition / what you need vs. what you want etc.)
- Negative perspectives, negative thinking and an overall sense of pessimism might be present
- Illusion makes you question reality. There’s a possibility that you may perceive reality to be different than what it actually is.
- Due to mercury retrograde, communication may be troubled to a certain extent.
- Lies, deceptive behavior, and trickery
WHAT TO BE CAREFUL WITH
- Making important decisions under this full moon is not recommended because there’s a possibility of delusion and lack of objectivity.
- The general feeling of negativity and feeling triggered, paranoid or skeptical about other people’s intentions. Steer clear by focusing on yourself.
- Careful with not trying to put blame on another person. If a conflict arises, this will be one of the most present tendencies, according to Astrology King.
- Details. Double check everything, especially if you’re traveling.
A great tool for steering clear of all these heaviness is by seeing the bigger picture and shifting perspectives. Our Eagle Guided Meditation is IDEAL for us to keep our center as we go through it all. Check it out here.
HOW CAN WE MAKE IT AWESOME
- Spending time in nature and meditation.
- Avoiding triggering situations or difficult conversations.
- Keeping a journal of your personal code of ethics. Defining it can help you understand the tendencies for mischievous behavior that might come up on this full moon.
- Make sure to back up your computer or be very careful with technology, communication and details in order to avoid misunderstandings.
Elevating our perspective and detaching from the drama by using our Eagle Guided Meditation. This powerful shamanic journey will guide you into seeing “the truth” behind everything that you are experiencing in life, helping you reach the lessons, wisdom, and sacredness behind even the toughest situations.
To check it out, click HERE. Hope you love it!
Hope you have a great time this week, wild child!
Let me know how it goes by writing to me on Instagram or here in the comment section below.
Love and light,