HEY, WILD CHILD
On December 18th we have a NEW MOON in SAGITTARIUS.
“A time to learn by experience; a time to discover more; a time to enlarge our visions and our perspectives; and a time to break the rigidity of our mental barriers. Basically, the main themes for this Lunation are wisdom and maturation” – Iovi Astrologia
Here’s a summary of what’s going on in the sky. If you’d like to know ALL about the actual alignments and what’s astrologically going on, visit our friend Mara de Diego at her amazing blog “IOVI ASTROLOGIA”. Check it out HERE.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Feeling a little unfocused, confused and a bit “all over the place”
- Tons of passion and fiery energy driving us and motivating us towards a specific goal or dream
- The sensation of that energy of inspiration to be met by blocks or obstacles
- Chaos can be felt so, if you feeling chaos in your thoughts, emotions OR physical reality, know it is alright.
- Very vivid dreams
WHAT TO BE CAREFUL WITH
- Buying into the illusion of chaos. If you feel like you’re scattered, know that this is a sensation and not necessarily a reality. If your life feels chaotic, remember that is not necessarily true. Focus on what is working and be grateful.
- Feeling drained. Whenever we allow our minds to go into overdrive, we tend to stop focusing on our self-care.
- Don’t take impulsive decisions based on assumptions of the future. Instead, focus on planning and letting everything else fall where it may.
I’m re-opening the “Limited Time Offers” for a few days, these include 3 different options for NEW YEARS Tarot Readings. Through them, you’ll be able to see what’s in store for you (energetically) and make the most of the future year. Check them out here.
HOW CAN WE MAKE IT AWESOME
- Focus on what is working and be grateful for that. (Gratitude Lists recommended)
- Physical and emotional self care (nurture yourself, treat yourself gently and patiently)
- Sag is a sign which can help us allow by envisioning our futures at this time. Plan the year ahead. Get into “NEW YEARS MODE”. (We have a lot of free tools for you, check them out here)
Let me know how it goes by writing to me on Instagram or here in the comment section below.
Love and light,