HEY, WILD CHILD
On October 19th we have a NEW MOON in LIBRA (The sign of relationships and balance). According to AstrologyKing.com we should: “Be open-minded and flexible to take advantage of some rare opportunities for riches and honor.”
Here’s a summary of what’s going on in the sky. If you’d like to know ALL about the actual alignments and what’s astrologically going on, visit our friend Mara de Diego at her amazing blog “Cosmic Sensations”. Check it out HERE.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- New moons = time for fresh beginnings, setting intentions and planning ahead
- Feeling the need to balance ourselves, to balance our intuitive and logical perspectives. Learning to use both heart and mind.
- Feeling the need to get grounded.
- Learning to open our hearts, listen to them and acknowledging our hearts wisdom
- Creating awareness of where our energy goes, where we are investing energy and if that’s truly working for us
- The need to take decisive action
WHAT TO BE CAREFUL WITH
- Feeling scattered, unbalanced, chaotic
- If we are out of balance, this new moon will gently (or not so much) open our eyes to that truth, inviting us to take action into changing that imbalance.
- A bit of rebellious energy
- Careful with impulsive action
A great tool for getting grounded and centered is our BUFFALO Spirit Guide Meditation (click here to know more)
HOW CAN WE MAKE IT AWESOME
- Connecting to our most compassionate, giving and patient selves.
- Taking the time and energy to balance our relationship with others and our energy investment into each of them
- Setting clear boundaries with others
- Placing ourselves in other people’s shoes in order to see their point of view and be capable of accessing compassion and balance
- Doing Yoga + Grounding Exercises
- Avoid impulsive action
This is a very simple grounding exercise. You need nothing but your beautiful body and a wall.
1. Sit down crossed-legged with your back supported by a wall
2. Imagine a red chord that comes out of the bottom of your spine and into the Earth, all the way to the center of the Earth
3. With every inhale, imagine Earth energy coming up the chord and into you – With every exhale, imagine roots that come out of the bottom of your spine and ground you into Earth
4. Do this for 10 minutes and you will feel SO grounded and stable
+ Inside your mind space, set your intentions for the new cycle ahead.
Hope you have a great time this week, wild child!
Let me know how it goes by writing to me on Instagram or here in the comment section below.
Love and light,