Many imagine spiritual awakening to be a split moment in which you’re lead to becoming christ-like, for the rest of your life. Others think of spiritual awakening as a way to be kinder, more compassionate and loving. Although it is, I have learned that to get there we need to purge our old baggage out of our systems.
As Earth undergoes its own version of the ascension, we undergo our own ascension process as well. There’s a lot of symptoms that appear as we go through our real awakening process and they can be a bit uncomfortable. I thought it would be of great help to assist those who are not aware of this and cannot explain the way they are feeling lately. This is a brief blog post to let you know everything IS ok and that this process is a beautiful way the universe is preparing you for all you have asked for. All is well.
As we change vibration and become lighter and lighter, the relationships, jobs, connections and habits which are weighing us down, will begin to exit our lives. This may seem chaotic but trust that those things will be replaced by better-suited company, job opportunities, and habits. Release everything and see what stays.
As these changes occur and as we purge old negative energy out of our systems, our physical body might take a toll. Do not worry, though, the process does come to an end and the person you will become is in essence, the most connected and enlightened “you”.
SYMPTOMS YOU ARE GOING THROUGH SPIRITUAL AWAKENING
– Unexplainable episodes of depression and anxiety
– Heavy heart (feeling a knot on your heart chakra)
– Fatigue (feeling heavy and slow)
– Weird dreams (really vivid ones)
– Sense of feeling lost
– Feeling trapped a life that’s not a true reflection of who you are
– Feeling fear of the future
– Feeling weird vibrations around and inside your body
– New Chakra System (experiencing the birthing of the new 5d chakra system)
– Feeling cloudy
– Feeling antisocial, shy, socially awkward and with an intense need for solitude/privacy
– Mild Headaches
– Localized Headaches (pounding headaches that come and go)
– Intolerance to certain foods
– Sensitivity to energy increases
– A complete life makeover
– Big changes, one after the other
– A sense of missing “home” out of this reality
– Dissolution of the ego (you seem to release the need to satisfy others)
– The ability to see through the illusion
– Feeling compassion for everyone, even those who have “hurt” you
– Stepping out of time (seeing the past, present, and future simultaneously)
HOW CAN WE OVERCOME THESE ASCENSION SYMPTOMS
Unfortunately, we can’t. Not entirely. What we should do is release resistance to them. Take the best care of ourselves as possible. Eat as many organic fruits and veggies as we can. Drink lots of water. Rest when we need to rest. Work whenever we get a chance and whenever we don’t feel tired. Most importantly, release the worry and the guilt. A lot of energy is spent when we are constantly worrying what is wrong with us and why can’t we feel great for prolonged periods of time. Stop feeling guilty for not being so efficient as you used to be and allow yourself to go through the tides.
Be patient with yourself and understand this process will pass and you will come out the other side feeling amazing. Being stronger, wiser and more loving.
If ascension symptoms appear to be too strong make sure you also do the following:
– Make sure there’s not a manifested physical imbalance making it worst (go to your general doctor and see what’s up)
– Facilitate the energy purging. If you feel like crying, cry. If you feel energetically charged go get yourself a healing therapy or go to a yoga class to help the energy move out of your system easily.
– Plan your schedules in a way that minimizes the pressure on yourself. Give yourself some slow months if you can to go through it.