Move On from Past Hurts, Break Free from Resentment and Start Moving Forward in Life!
It’s possible to stop letting the past suck the fun, radiance, and excitement out of your current experience and start living a easy, shiny, soul-gratifying life–no matter what you’ve been through!
Let me guess…
– You’ve been “burned” by people you’ve trusted in the past–and can’t stop thinking about it (and letting it influence your decisions, from what you invest into what you wear!)
– You’ve had issues with people in your life not living up to their end of a commitment and you’ve lost time, money, energy, or vitality.
– You feel annoyed (or even angry) when you see someone who treated you negatively in the past living their own best life (how dare they, right?)
– You can’t 100% trust others in life, romantic relationships, or business partnerships.
– You find it hard to plan for–and make moves toward–the future because you’re so fixated on what went wrong in the past
– You’re stuck in a shame spiral about one (or a few) specific mistakes YOU made and can’t seem to shake the painful guilt, self-blame, and pounds of regret
In short? You feel trapped by a few specific situations (or people) from your past & know they’re holding you back in a big way, but you just can’t find a way to let it go, Frozen-style.
Sound all-too-true? If so, you’re in the right place.
And I get it.
It’s totally normal to tote anger, resentment, and even self-blame around like a luxury handbag when you’ve been betrayed or hurt in some way by someone (or multiple someones) you deeply trusted.
But if you don’t deal with the feelings, they can start hurting you (and holding you back!) more than the other person ever did.
And the truth is, you need to be able to trust others on a deep level to get to the next level.
But you can’t trust new people without first forgiving those who’ve broken your trust in the past.
I know that might sound like an extremely tall order–especially if you’ve been through some really deep and hurtful “stuff.”
You can learn to forgive anyone for anything, once and for all.
And not for them. But for you.
It’s Time to Forgive the Past So You Can Go All In On Your Future!
Forgiveness! 21 Days to Break the Cycle of Unresolved Pain that is Stealing Your Joy
In this game-changing training, you’ll learn a step-by-step process for forgiving anyone and anything so you can start to experience your life–and business–in a bigger, more joyful way.
You’ll learn how to:
- Identify exactly who you need to forgive to free up (mega) energy so you can (finally) move forward with confidence and happiness
- Feel and accept your true feelings so you stop subconsciously sabotaging your success (because odds are, it’s happening whether you realize it or not)
- Release, let go and deeply heal with a variety of powerful forgiveness rituals that work
- Forgive yourself, too (which is often the hardest part!)
When you learn these transformative tools & techniques, you’ll be amazed at how effortlessly you can let go of a lifetime of shame, blame and hurt.
This is how different your life could look in just 21 days…
- You flow through everyday feeling lighter, brighter, and more vibrant than you have in months (or years)
- You’re no longer afraid to say YES to the things you KNOW will move you forward in life & business (i.e. that dreamy team member, the new offer you’ve been shy about releasing into the world, or that certification you’ve been eyeing for years but didn’t quite feel worthy of)
- You feel less stressed, more mindful, and better in your body than ever
- You feel actual sympathy (and even positive emotions) for the people and situations that once used to make your blood boil and twist your stomach into knots
- You are loving your life and business again, you feel more compassion for yourself than ever & your emotions no longer run the show
… and so, so much more!
Yep. Just a few weeks from now, all of this and more could be yours.
There is one caveat though: You have to be committed to forgiveness for any of this work.
You have to want to let go–and let go for good.
But once you’ve made that decision and know in your bones you’re ready to feel, heal and forge ahead, this work will work magic. And the world will open up to you in ways you can’t even fathom right now.
So, you tell me.
Do you want to continue to hold onto all the hurt and resentment from your childhood, your first few years in business, your last client project that went wrong…
There are no reviews yet.