“Healing from Business Burnout – Revitalize your Love for your Life and Work!”
Being an entrepreneur, online or off, typically means working more hours than you want at the start of your new business as you build your brand … but what if you’re still doing that, two, three, or more years later?
That’s when burnout strikes.
You’ve heard the term, I’m sure, many times. But what exactly is it, and why does it happen?
Burnout is defined as physical and emotional exhaustion that takes all the joy out of your business and saps away your ability to be proactive and engaged. In that way, it lies dangerously parallel to depression. It can manifest at any time in your career, whenever two conditions creep into your work life: Stress, and the feeling that your business is controlling you, rather than the other way around.
The moment you have burnout creeping in, the stress you are already feeling tends to magnify. Warning signs include:
- I no longer feel energized by working long hours
- Frustration with your inability to accomplish tasks that were once easy
- Not wanting to come to work (or sit down at your computer)
- Feeling angry with yourself for not accomplishing more
- Procrastination and avoidance behaviors
- A decline in self-worth and self-esteem
- Resenting clients and customers
- Feeling overwhelmed
- Feeling hopeless
Above all, burnout is characterized by physical and emotional exhaustion. It takes a toll on your family relationships, your health and your business … and makes a mockery of your freedom-based purpose of going into business for yourself.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.